What are you trying to find???

Monday, September 10, 2012

Dear Grandmas, don't be mad.

I know you said-- don't you dare!
But I think a lot of grandmas must say that, which is why a lot of little kids end up with the baby mullet.
But you know how I feel about mullets. And the long hair that Sam could tuck behind his ears was getting silly. Too silly to keep around for a grandma's sake.
So this little gentleman got his first official haircut this weekend. Just to clean up the edges and reduce mullet happenings... and to keep him looking sharp and clean cut.
Isn't he dashing?

5 comments:

  1. 1. you and zach made an insanely cute kid.

    2. I wholeheartedly support the eradication of baby mullets.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 1. Thank you. We think so to.
      2. We should start an organization.

      Delete
  2. I think Grandmas just don't like "baby" haircuts as it makes our babies look older. But, aw, he is just so cute no matter what you do to him. Love you all - no matter how much hair you have. Grandma P.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wholeheartedly agree with the previous post, ironically also from Sam's Grandma. Love you all - Grandma S

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with the previous two posts, even tho' I'm not his grandma, lol, I am a grandma and I love Sam's new haircut!

    ReplyDelete