What are you trying to find???

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

A Peek

If you were to peek in my sewing room tonight... 

You would see this

 (Because I am desperately working to finish this thing before baby comes... I have a little over a month, I know, but time is dwindling dramatically right now for me.)

And you would hear this:

(Because had it looping over and over for close to an hour... I like the chill vibe of this song and find it really relaxing... and at this point with anxieties multiplying, I can use any little bit of 'relax' I can get.)

And you might also witness a pregnant lady finishing the 'quilting' portion of this quilt and doing a little pregnant happy dance... which may or may not look a lot like throwing her arms in the air in victory and then falling on the bed in exhaustion.

No comments:

Post a Comment