What are you trying to find???

Thursday, July 14, 2011

CINDERELLA!

This weekend is you last chance to see GCT's Production of Rogers and Hammerstein's Cinderella!
It's a charmingly fun show, I hope you can come! You can get more info on the GCT website or on the Cinderella Facebook event page.
Not only do you get to see me onstage.. but you can also see my work and the work of my mama in the costuming onstage... they look pretty good, if I may give my candid opinion.

I am just excited to wear feathers in my hair and a bid poofy ball gown-- you don't want to miss that action.
And if you had no other reason... don't you want to say you were there for Baby P's first musical theatre production?
Ah... thats what I thought.

2 comments:

  1. you look great! is it the lighting or is your hair a different color?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes... my hair is red. I am holding onto the theory that if I dye it red my entire pregnancy my child will come out a red head. :)

    ReplyDelete