What are you trying to find???

Friday, October 29, 2010

MAKE THIS: My Halloween Treat To-Do List

I told you about the Halloween party this weekend... decor is ready, costumes together, now it's time to make the food! And I have received tons of yummy inspiration from blogland for this party! I want to make:

These adorable candy corn inspired rice krispies from A Little Tipsy
This salty/nutty/sweet confections Cheri from I am Momma, Hear Me Roar! named Crows Feet. (That would be a pretzel topped with a Rollo and a pecan. YUUUUUMMMM!)
These Yummy looking bars from Bakerella (but I might make mine with some spicy Pear Butter, yum!)
Not a sweet tooth? I think this fun Mummy dip and veggie tray from Hostess with the Mostess is SO fun. (They piped that top layer of cream cheese on there to make it look like strips of cloth, though I originally thought it was thin strips of tortilla, which I guess could work as well)
And of course, no fall evening would ever be complete with our most favorite traditional snack: Mama P Mix. This is Z's mom's creation and it's 'trail mix' style combo of candy corn, peanuts, and m&ms. It's yummy, salty, sweet goodness!
Now it's your turn, talk to me: What festive treats will be on your table this Halloweekend? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment